- This event has passed.
Gathering at the Quiet Garden at Fishbourne
27 March @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Fourth of the month, repeating until 27 November, 2018
The Quiet Garden at Fishbourne offers the following programme in 2018:
The theme is ‘Wholeness’:
- March 27 Elaine Waddington, spiritual accompanier.
- April 24: The Rev Philip Roderick, Founder of The Quiet Garden Movement: “Resting in a garden. After the activity, the pause. See what is growing. Celebrate the senses.
Wait on the presence of God”.
- May 22: Toby Boutle, Curate St George’s Whyke.
- June 26: Sue Loveday, musician & teacher.
- July 24: Sue Riddell, spiritual accompanier & storyteller.
- Aug 28: To be announced
- Sept 25: Jane Russell, spiritual accompanier.
- Oct 23: Max Millett, spiritual director & retreat leader.
- Nov 27: Chris Bemrose, member of L’Arche & social sculptor:“Wholeness: integrating what is excluded from the centre”.