In February half-term Cathy Davie, host of Mossrigg Quiet Garden in W. Yorkshire, opened her garden to run ‘Found space’. The idea was to provide a mix of active and quiet, indoor and outdoor activities exploring, reflecting and responding to creation. A journey of discovery for all ages and stages of life and belief.
Sunshine greeted us at the Annual Gathering in Bristol on 30th May. Stimulating talks from Brother Sam and a selection of Quiet Garden hosts challenged and inspired us.
You can listen to all the sessions:
1. Brother Sam – Hilfield Friary
2. Matt Freer – Project Manager, Quiet Garden Movement
3. Judy Howard – Paulmead, Stroud
4. Wendy Davies – Pen-y-Berth
5. Colin Tremellen – St Julian’s Well Photos
6. Jill-Smith – Elaines Orchard