Welcome to the prayer garden journey - originally created against…
This prayer garden journey was originally created in our garden in Lincolnshire, England against the backdrop of the problems and stresses due to the Corona virus.
I hope that you may find it helpful, and please use it in any way you choose – for example you may like to:
- Follow the journey in your imagination as part of your devotions.
- Use it to help you find faith and peace at a time of trouble.
- Create your own prayer garden journey.
- Use local trees, bushes, gardens, parks or open spaces for some or all of the different
- Make the journey that follows the progressive revelation of God, as shown through the bible
from Genesis to Revelation.
- Forward to a friend who could find it helpful.
- Give praise to God.
Please read on to follow the rest of the journey with photos from Richard’s garden