Quiet Day at Runcton Manor, West Sussex, England
5 August @ 10:45 am - 1:00 pm
Since our last Quiet Garden morning in March, so much has changed in the world and perhaps in us.
We are restarting with a socially distanced Quiet Garden morning on Wednesday 5th August.
The arrangements will be as follows:
- Places are limited and must be pre-booked – please book by emailing us at
- We will only meet outside (in case of poor weather we will meet on 26th August instead)
- Arrive any time after 10.45 for an 11am start. Finish at 1.00pm.
- Social distancing should be strictly adhered to
- We will not provide drinks and lunch: bring your own thermos or other drinks and biscuits if you wish;
- Bring and use face coverings and hand-sanitiser if you wish – you may also wish to bring your own writing, reading or painting materials.
- The toilet in the North part of the house will be available – not the usual one.
- Please do not come if you show any symptoms of Covid-19, if you are self-isolating or sharing a house with anyone who is self-isolating: ie protect yourself and others!
Do contact either Kate Taylor or Chris Bemrose if you have any questions