Quiet Garden Hosts are sent a Welcome Pack by post when they first join the Quiet Garden Movement.
Hosts should take time to read and explore the contents in full as it includes resources and suggestions, as well as important safety, insurance and safeguarding information. We do update the contents from time to time and will alert Hosts to significant changes by email.
Below are links to the latest versions of most of the contents of the Welcome Pack so that hosts have access to updates.
– Information and Guidance for Quiet Garden Hosts – These guidelines are for all Hosts and their support teams. It includes details of the relationship between your garden and The Quiet Garden Trust, answers Frequently Asked Questions, and provides advice on insurance, safety, safeguarding and data privacy issues, including templates for you to use.
– Quiet25 Leader’s Guide and Course – The Quiet25 Course enables groups to explore the benefits of time in quiet outside. It is designed to help hosts run a 5-week course or as the basis for a one-day course or individual workshops. Each Host is sent a complimentary copy when first joining.
– Affiliate/Associate Certificate – For you to display in your garden – further copies by request.
– Resources List PDF – Includes some suggestions for books.
– Local Quiet Garden Media Release Word Doc – Example press releases to use with your local media when promoting your garden or specific events.
– Planning a Quiet Day PDF – Some guidelines for planning a Quiet Garden day.
– Ways into Stillness Sheet PDF – Suggestions may help you to quieten your mind and body.
– Prayer Calendar for Quiet Gardens PDF – A suggested Prayer Calendar for Quiet Gardens to use.
– Posters available for Quiet Gardens PDF – Examples of posters available for your use.
– Quiet Garden Leaflet – The general leaflet about Quiet Gardens – copies are available from the office. You are welcome to add a sticker to the bottom of the front page with details of your Quiet Garden.
– Quiet Garden Logo – various versions of the Quiet Garden logo for your use in publicity.