Friends of the Quiet Garden Movement
You are invited to become a Friend of the Movement!
- Have you been touched in some way by the aims of The Quiet Garden Movement?
- Do you value and share our vision?
- Would you like to be associated with achieving our aims?
- Have you benefited from the Movement?
- Would you like to deepen your links with us?
Friends of The Quiet Garden Movement support us in a number of ways.
Prayer and financial support
The daily work and the expansion of the Movement depends on financial and prayer resources. The staff and volunteers seek to nurture existing Quiet Gardens, encourage new ones and spread the vision world-wide.
Friends help to provide the necessary finance for the office and for the dynamic growth of the Movement. In this way Friends facilitate the creation of much needed oases of quiet, stillness and natural beauty to counteract noise, busyness and stress.
As a small charity we welcome help from volunteers in the office and at events. We are also grateful for offers of expertise and professional skills.
- A twice yearly newsletter mailing by post and email, with a list of Quiet Garden locations and occasionally other relevant information.
- An invitation to our Annual Gathering – to hear inspirational speakers, meet Quiet Garden hosts and the staff, share news and exchange ideas.
- Invitations to any other regional events.
If you support the ethos of the Quiet Garden Movement, support its vision and would like to be linked formally, but loosely, with the Movement, please become a Friend.
Please contact us to join or download the Friends leaflet and application form below.
Download: Friends LeafletFriends leaflet v2019EW